Michex Reading Lounge

Home » » I'm Baaaaack!!!

I'm Baaaaack!!!

{[['']]}
Hi, everyone!

I am back in the US from trip to Japan~!
Went for about a month and had a great time there.

So, my teenage kid loves anime and manga and cosplay stuff. We went to Akihabara one day. I wasn't familiar with the area and we just walked around to find stores. We found Donki Hote (Don Quixote) and checked it out. There are some Cosplay stuff there and Maid Cafe! She wanted to go in and eat there.

We experienced some interesting thing there.
Like  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QIWJinJRdg
we didn't do any games but my daughter took picture with one of maid.
We did those hand gesture thing making heart with hand and put some "love" into our food. They drew animal face on them, too.

We went to Animate store after that.

Well, I'm trying to get back to upload. Stay tune~!
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

July 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Waaaa!! I envy you! I'll travel to Japan next year for the first time. I'd love to buy some manga there in Japanese so I could keep on learning! :D

July 24, 2013 at 6:22 AM

It was fun. Didn't get much rain either.
Hope you'll have a great time there next year!!

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Rating

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. MRL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger