Michex Reading Lounge

Home » , , , , , » [Kaori] Himitsu no Hiroko-chan

[Kaori] Himitsu no Hiroko-chan

{[['']]}
Title: Himitsu no Hiroko-chan (ヒミツのヒロコちゃん)
Mangaka: Kaori (花緒莉)
Length: 2 volumes Complete
File Availability: vol.1
Year: 2015
Uploaded on:8-15-2018

From Chibi Manga:
I've always always loved you. That's why whether in sickness or in heath, I want to walk beside you...
I went to Hanafuu University, a different school than my best friend, Aiko. I'm sad to be separated from Aiko, but I thought I would be fine if I can be with my lover, Ritsu... but he's been busy with his opening of his second store, and we can hardly meet. I don't want to bother him, so I pretend to be mature and behave myself, but it seems like I've made a mistake...!?
-From mangaupdates

Related Series
  • Original Series-- Himitsu no Ai-chan

V1

mediafire
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Rating

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. MRL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger