Michex Reading Lounge

Home » » Do you watch Anime?

Do you watch Anime?

{[['']]}

 I have been MIA for a little while. I've been busy with everyday stuff.

However, I still enjoy reading mangas and watching anime. Currently, I'm watching "Ranking of Kings," "Attack on Titan," "Inuyasha," and "Kaguya-sama."

Attack on Titan is fantastic, not only the great animation but also its storytelling and complex emotions.



Ranking of Kings is cute, yet the story is just so much more than the art design. It's deep and complex. All the characters have their moment and can't tell if they are good or bad, just the first impressions. Great anime. Bojji and Kage are just great and easy to root for them.


My Sunday is anime day, and I watch these anime and some others.
Wonder anyone read manga also watch anime


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Rating

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. MRL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger